One of the unique services that we at GDH offers to all our clients is helping them decide what dentist they want to work with and how to best prepare for their important initial visit. We are able to do this because we have both practiced oral surgery for over 35 years, so we know all about patient needs, desires, and concerns.
Here are some general guidelines:
- Don’t be reluctant to ask questions; there is no such thing as a “stupid question”! You need to feel comfortable asking all your questions and that the dentist is a good listener.
- Do not let any dentist or representative pressure you into making a quick decision. You should only commit to begin treatment once you feel 100% confident that you will be receiving the highest quality care possible.
- Some additional questions you need to have answered are:
- Who will be responsible for your treatment?
- What is their experience?
- Do they provide any guarantees?
- Can you speak to any previous patients?
- Can they give you a written estimate for your treatment including a visit breakdown.
- What are the payment arrangements?
This is just a brief overview of the information that you will need to have prior to beginning your treatment. Once you have an initial chat with us, we will provide you with a much more in-depth Patient Information Page. In addition, once you choose to work with us, we will personally guide you through every step of your care and you will receive the same thorough attention that we gave to every one of our patients. You will have the CONFIDENCE you need to proceed with the dental treatment you have been wanting to have. And there is no charge. To begin, just click on this link